As the Globill.net services evolve, we may revise this policy, so please check back frequently. If you have questions about Globill.net privacy practices please contact us.
This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information whether you are a merchant or a consumer of our services. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our Service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
Information Collection and Use
Globill.net collects personally identifiable information when you open a Globill.net account:
- Contact information - Name, email, phone, Skype ID and other similar information
- Financial information - the bank account numbers (if you are a merchant of ours) and credit card numbers if you are a consumer of our services.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Globill.net does not offer services or sell products to children. Globill.net does not request or knowingly collect personally identifiable contact information from anyone under the age of 13.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting personally identifiable information about merchants and consumers is an important part of our business. We share and disclose such information only as described below.
Globill.net sends personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people:
- When we have your consent to share the information.
- When we need to share your information with third parties, such as banks and credit card processors, to provide the product or service you have requested.
- In connection with products and services offered by Globill.net business partners and/or companies who work on behalf of Globill.net to provide a product or service to you.
- When it is appropriate to comply with law.
- When it is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our Merchant Agreement and other applicable agreements.
Information security is vital to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information. The information gathered on secure computers is stored in a locked down data center. We use firewalls and other security technology, and implement and abide by the highest industry standard security practices, to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.